GRANTORS AND CONTRIBUTORS
CAAM CDT gratefully acknowledges the generous support from state, community, business, and individual grantors and contributors. These contributions offset expenses and allow us to keep tuition for our students as low as possible. They also allow us to offer free or low-cost performances throughout the year, typically targeting children with low income.
- Chinese American Association of Minnesota (CAAM): CAAM CDT operates under the umbrella of the Chinese American Association of Minnesota, the oldest and largest Chinese American organization in Minnesota. We thank them for their unwavering support.
- Confucius Institute, University of Minnesota: We thank the University of Minnesota Confucius Institute for their co-sponsorship of our summer camp program.
- Metropolitan Arts Regional Council: This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Metropolitan Regional Arts Council, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.
- Minnesota State Arts Board: This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a Minnesota State Arts Board Operating Support grant thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.
- Stanley and Marvel Chong Memorial Foundation: We thank the Stanley and Marvel Chong Memorial Foundation for the generous support of individual dancers through their merit and financial need programs.
2016-2017 Matching Contributions from Businesses and Corporations
Allina Hospital and Clinics
2016-2017 Individual Donors
Anonymous (multiple), R. and N. Abraham, E. Anderson, K. Anderson, D. Bielke, S. Chang, D. Defries, N. Derechin, L. and S. Dolny, S. Du, R. Eggert, W. Fang, B. Galligan, S. Hassel, P. Knee, F. Li, J. Li, W. Liu, M. Lutz, M and D. Nelson, D. Pomeroy, F. Pomeroy, X. Qui, the Rasmussen Family, B. Rothweiler, S. Stacey, K and J. Terry, D. Tian, T. Trainor, R. Tu, S. Wang, H. Wei, S. Wilhelmy, Y. Wusands.
2016-2017 In-Kind Donors
Anonymous (multiple), N. Hardie, H. Liang, W. Lindberg, W. Liu, J. Londgren, M. Longbella, L. MacNaughton, L. Mazar, M. Nelson, L. Wang, H. Wei, Y. Wusands, A. Ye, J Zhang, Y. Zhu.