Fall Tuition Scholarships!
Dive Deep into Chinese Culture with FREE Dance Lessons!
Thanks to a generous Arts Learning Grant from the Metropolitan Regional Arts Council, CAAM Chinese Dance Theater is delighted to announce full-ride dance scholarships for our 2018 Fall Session. To be eligible, students must be entering grades K-9 and must be receiving (or eligible for) free or reduced-fee school lunches.
CAAM Chinese Dance Theater was the 2013 and 2018 SunThisweek Reader’s Choice for Best Dance Studio.
Applying is easy!
- Register at https://caamchinesedancetheater.studioware-online.com/ClassFilter.
- Fill out the scholarship application form. Applications must be received by September 30, but please apply earlier if you can. The earliest applications will be given the highest priority. Note: You must fully complete the application to be eligible.
- You will be notified of whether your application was accepted by October 5, 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do you have to be Chinese? No. We welcome children of all backgrounds.
- Do you need to speak Chinese? No. Many of our students do not speak Chinese.
- Can boys take the class? Yes! Many of our dances are based on martial arts, which tends to appeal to boys (and girls too!). In addition, there are many cool dances that feature boys. Depending on interest, we might also create a boys-only class.
- Do you have to be good at dance? No. We expect that this will be the first dance experience for many students.
- More questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.